Businesses need to know that their facilities are safe and healthy environments, both for their staff and their visitors. This is especially true in light of the increased focus on health since the spread of COVID-19.
That’s why the professionals at GDI place such an immense focus on the health and safety of their clients. Our cleaning teams are able to handle any challenge head-on, so try our superior disinfection services today. You’ll see the GDI difference through our tried-and-true commercial cleaning methods.
Commercial Deep Cleaning Services
We serve a variety of industries in the commercial sector. We reduce the health risk of COVID-19 and other diseases across a variety of buildings. GDI ensures the safety and wellbeing of all by using eco-friendly disinfection products, staying committed to best practices, and using the methods we’ve established during our nearly 100 years in business.
We design customized cleaning schedules that are flexible, giving you the options of engaging our services for daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly cleaning. We can even forgo a long-term contract by taking simply providing a one-time cleaning service when appropriate.
Quality Control for Your Peace of Mind
By using our proprietary software, GDCalc and GDI Inspect, our team can get an accurate assessment of how much time is required for an efficient disinfection of a specific space, and how effective our cleaning performance is once the job is finished.
Hospital-Grade Disinfectant Products for High Touchpoints
We take care of environments that are contaminated with everyday harmful bacteria, as well as COVID-19. GDI cleaning experts ensure that high touchpoints are taken care of for a professional disinfection that allows employees and customers to use the space without worry.
Whether it’s your work environment, the hotel lobby, or your condo elevator, we sanitize high touchpoints, including:
- Door Handles
- Light Switches
- Remote Controls
- Computer Devices
Our professional electrostatic disinfection services utilize a pump, battery sprayer, or a manual spray process to effectively prevent the spread of viruses, particularly COVID-19. Our staff is trained to expertly clean while wearing personal protective equipment.
GDI Integrated Facility Services has been at the forefront since the pandemic started, using our deep knowledge base to assist many building and business owners with the best cleaning and disinfection services.
Eco-Friendly and Safe Products
GDI wouldn’t be here today without partaking in innovation. This is why we use and supply trusted, newly developed products and equipment in our disinfection service offerings, such as:
- Hand Sanitizer Stations and Dispensers: The placement of dispensers and stations will encourage people entering and exiting your establishment to use hand sanitizer. Employers can also save money by buying in bulk while reducing the spread of harmful bacteria to door handles, elevator buttons, countertops, and other high-traffic areas.
- Disinfectant Wipes: The availability of disinfectant wipes will reduce the spread of bacteria and COVID-19 between people while limiting the chance of potential building lockdowns.
- Disinfectant Stations: A fully equipped station with hand sanitizer, gloves, wipes, and paper towels will prompt individuals to prevent the spread of contamination. One of several ideal places is near dining areas.
- Temperature Scanner: You will be able to monitor the flow of healthy traffic throughout your building by viewing each person’s body temperature, a feature that allows you to immediately detect an individual that may pose a safety risk for other occupants.
- StepNpull®: As an alternative to using a door handle, the StepNpull® allows the user to open the door with their foot and avoid contamination and cross-contamination.
The restocking of the above products are available through GDI. We will work with you to ensure that your office spaces and facility are always equipped.
One-Time Disinfection Service
People gain an enormous sense of relief when they are around visibly cleaner surfaces. So whether your facility needs a thorough decontamination due to a confirmed safety risk or you’re re-opening your business, GDI can provide one-time disinfection services to meet your needs.
Our service offerings include top-to-bottom cleaning and disinfection. GDI cleaning teams are thorough, paying close attention to the most heavily trafficked areas and sections.
This is where the phrase “business as usual” takes on a whole new meaning, and GDI can help reduce any unplanned downtime at your business facilities. Our sanitation and disinfection services will put your customers and employees at ease.
Our recurring on-premises commercial cleaning services include:
- Sanitation: We will cover priority areas and surfaces, such as bathrooms and dining areas, using only the greenest and most effective products for bacteria elimination.
- Sanitation Specialist: We go the extra mile by sanitizing highly touched areas, including meeting rooms and elevators. Clean, shining surfaces will help building occupants gain peace of mind, knowing that they are safe.
- Decontamination: Whether you need commercial or industrial decontamination, we will sanitize hard and soft surfaces for a complete room cleanse, eliminating mould and mildew, fungi, and other bacteria.
- Tenant Concierge: Our GDI team can provide your tenants with immediate cleaning and sanitation services for infected areas or between everyday meetings to prevent spreading contaminants.
- Daytime Ambassador: One of our trained cleaning staff will welcome individuals to your establishment while enforcing social distancing protocols. They will also implement frequent disinfectant measures for highly touched areas.
- Mask & Glove Disposal: We have implemented an enhanced waste management program to safely collect, sanitize, and/or dispose of masks and gloves. It reduces the spread of contaminants to other surfaces and individuals.
- Robots: The future is here! We use a variety of robots, including automated scrubbers, to guarantee effective cleaning and disinfection services.
- Visual Clean Validation: Our cleaning staff installs visual markers indicating areas that have been cleaned. We also use the FotoFinish app to demonstrate our results with before and after images. Your staff will be assured that GDI is meeting safety standards.
- Dynamic Scheduling: With the help of sensor technology, you can assess and pinpoint high traffic areas to arrange for on-demand scheduling of health protocols.
- Information Portal: Our clients and clients’ tenants gain fast access to our specialized portal that provides educational material, including personal hygiene and handwashing protocols.
- HVAC Maintenance: As part of pandemic preparedness, our technicians clean and update HVAC systems to reduce the circulation of airborne contaminants.
All of these disinfection service offerings can be part of your facility’s maintenance routine, so customers and staff who must be on-site regain peace of mind. Our GDI experts will make an on-premises assessment to begin designing your cleaning and sanitation program.
Top-Tier Cleaning and Maintenance Company
When you need a top-level cleaning service, GDI is fully prepared to meet any challenge. Our professional disinfection services are highly adaptive to fit your business needs, and they are designed according to the standards set out by Health Canada, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
As one of the leading sanitation companies in North America, GDI is constantly working on future developments and implementing them into our services. Health and safety are our top priorities to safeguard in this new era of cleaning.
Contact us to learn more about our disinfection services today!