Need plant equipment sanitation, HVAC cleaning, or a Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS)? Choose from our many food plant cleaning services in Vancouver for an immaculate facility.
Areas We Sanitize
GDI staff provides food plant sanitation and cleaning services for wet and dry environments, which include the following:
- Cleaning and sanitation of plant equipment and offices. Because we have a high regard for cleaning and sanitation, our technicians use eco-friendly cleaning supplies that ensure immaculate floors, walls, and equipment.
- Overhead cleaning of pipes, ceilings, duct work, conduit, support structures, and HVAC systems. By employing a total facility sanitation regime, our food plant professionals stay on top of dust, pollen, bacteria, mould, and other contaminants.
- Allergen cleaning
- Silo cleaning
- Tuff wrap services. Immediate prevention of airborne pathogens is essential, which is why GDI professionals will quarantine areas of your food processing facility.
- Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOPs). Analysis, development, and training.
- Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS). Proper planning of daily, weekly, or occasional cleanings ensures your facility is running at optimal efficiency.
- Quality assurance programs. Benefit from our proprietary software program, GDI Inspect. You’ll receive complete food plant cleaning evaluations and reports for better tracking of your facility’s sanitation schedule.
- Customized, site-specific health and safety programs
- Assurance of timely production start-up
- Ongoing employee training
- Human resources management
- Stringent record keeping
- Emergency support
- Mould removal
- Construction cleanup
Contact us today to arrange for a customized food plant sanitation program.