Food Plant Sanitation Services in Ottawa
Food plants are a high risk environment for contaminants that can affect consumers and employees working in the facility. Food processing cleaning companies are responsible for deterring the buildup of grime and residue, as well as cross-contamination, allergens, and mould. To prevent the growth of undesirable microorganisms, it is imperative that a strict standard of regular maintenance and cleaning be enforced. In compliance with industry regulations, GDI specializes in professional food plant sanitation in Ottawa, using proven practices that ensure the prevention of food-borne contaminants.
Areas We Sanitize
GDI provides expert food plant cleaning services in Ottawa for wet and dry environments:
- Professional cleaning and sanitation of food plant equipment and offices. Our sanitation technicians are proficient in the use of eco-friendly cleaning solutions and—due to our high standards—guarantee that your floors, walls, and equipment are thoroughly sanitized.
- Cleaning maintenance of overhead pipes, ceilings, duct work, conduits, support structure, and HVAC systems. Dust, pollen, bacteria, mould, and other contaminants can collect anywhere inside your food processing facility. We are recognized among the top food plant sanitation companies to maintain absolute control over these potentially dangerous organisms.
- Allergen removal
- Silo cleaning
- Tuff wrap quarantine services. As one of the respected food processing sanitation companies in the Ottawa area, we provide immediate response to the containment of airborne pathogens.
- Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOPs). Data reports, strategy development, and training.
- Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS).Through impeccable planning, we provide superior food plant cleaning services in Ottawa by scheduling daily, weekly, or occasional cleanings to ensure maximum performance in your facility.
- Qualityassurance programs. GDI Inspect is our proprietary software program. You’ll receive the benefit of comprehensive food plant cleaning evaluations and reports because better tracking of your sanitation schedule ensures optimal results.
- Customized health and safety programs for your facility
- Assurance of timely production start up
- Ongoing employee training
- Management of human resources
- Strict adherence to excellent record keeping
- Emergency response and support
- Mould removal
- Construction cleanup
Contact us today to learn more about our broad range of food plant sanitation services in Ottawa.