GDI is an industry leader in healthcare sanitation services in Montreal. Through years of experience, we know how crucial proper disinfection and thorough cleaning is in healthcare environments, like hospitals, clinics, and doctors’ offices. Montreal treatment centres simply need more than regular care and maintenance. They need and deserve exhaustive disinfection, sanitation, intelligent waste removal, and knowledge of the healthcare industry.
Our Montreal healthcare cleaning team consists of highly effective individuals that provide superior cleaning services to meet strict standards and regulations. Whether your site is as busy as an ER or as quiet as a private lab, our team always provides exceptional cleaning where it’s needed most.
What We Can Do:
- HEPA multi-filtration vacuuming and dusting to guarantee complete removal of any surface or airborne pathogens that may pose a threat to the health of your patients and staff.
- Hospital-grade disinfection specific to healthcare environments, especially where infectious disease is concerned.
- Microfibre technology of all cleaning cloths and mopping supplies for better containment and removal of dust and dirt.
- Intelligent colour-coding methodologies to avoid the risk of cross-contamination.
- Comprehensive pandemic contingency planning.
- Reusable filtration technology.
- Helpful guidelines for reducing operating costs.
Where We Can Help
- Surgery Centres. The only way to prevent airborne infections that could be life-threatening to some patients is to ensure your operating rooms and facilities are entirely sanitized.
- Medical Office Buildings. Considering the amount of foot traffic a medical office building gets on a daily basis, thorough cleaning and sanitation is crucial to remove germs, airborne pollutants, and contaminants.
- Medical Laboratories. Airborne contaminants may be invisible to the naked eye, but they are powerful enough to jeopardize important and expensive medical research or patient lab results.
- Physical Therapy Centres. Patients undergoing physical therapy expect their rehabilitative equipment to be free from germs, sweat, and dust.
- Daycare Centres. Daycares are often considered a cesspool of germs. Children, staff, and parents will significantly benefit from a regular and thorough disinfection of the daycare centre.
- Ambulatory Care Facilities. All patient clinics and healthcare facilities depend on meticulous cleaning, maintenance, and sanitation to kill harmful germs, promote hygiene, and maintain government health and safety standards.
Montreal hospitals and health clinics face the same daily dilemma: how to treat immunocompromised patients without exposing them to hospital-acquired infections. The simplest solution is to provide consistent medical-grade sanitation from a professional Montreal healthcare cleaning company.
Hiring our services demonstrates that your hospital or clinic is doing everything possible to promote health and safety in your community. You’ll notice faster recovery rates, fewer hospital-related diseases, and fewer patient deaths. Our sanitation tools are guaranteed to methodically clean and disinfect your surfaces, as well as your ventilation system, with the goal to provide your patients with a safe place to rest and recover.
Reach out to a GDI professional today.