Food Plant Sanitation Services in Montreal
Our 90 years of experience guarantee superior food plant sanitation services for Montreal food processing buildings. At GDI, we know that food plant sanitation has a global impact, which means only the best practices are used, including quality cleaning and disinfection. Our staff effectively handles buildup, cross-contamination, allergens, mould, and other potentially dangerous contaminants.
Areas We Sanitize
Whether you have a wet or dry environment, GDI’s cleaning crews deliver the following:
- Cleaning and sanitation of plant equipment and offices. Health inspections are nothing to worry about with GDI’s help. Your floors, walls, and equipment will be spotless after our professionals have used eco-friendly cleaning products and methods that match our high standards of sanitation.
- Overhead cleaning of pipes, ceilings, duct work, conduits, support structures, and HVAC systems. We provide a full-scope service that includes cleaning hard-to-reach and hidden areas to eliminate dust, pollen, bacteria, mould, and other contaminants that affect your food production and your employees’ health.
- Allergen cleaning
- Silo cleaning
- Tuff wrap services. We section off parts of your food processing facility to control the spread of airborne pathogens.
- Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOPs). Analysis, development, and training.
- Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS). We accommodate your schedule, ensuring your food plant facility gets itsdaily, weekly, or occasional cleaning on time, every time.
- Quality assurance programs. The reporting and tracking of your facility’s overall cleanliness is simplified with GDI Inspect, our proprietary software program.
- Customized, site-specific health and safety programs
- Assurance of timely production start-up
- Ongoing employee training
- Human resources management
- Stringent record keeping
- Emergency support
- Mould removal
- Construction clean-up
Contact GDI today to start your customized food plant services program.