Halifax Food Plant Sanitation Services
GDI is here to help you carry the responsibility of being a prominent global food provider. With our food plant sanitation in Halifax helping you maintain high cleaning standards, you won’t need to worry about surprise inspections, your employees’ health or that of your consumers.
Over 90 years of experience has given us proven methods and eco-friendly products that effectively get the job done with quality results. Our professionals are trained to work in your industry with knowledge of how to clean specialized equipment with extra attention to build-up, cross-contamination, allergens, mould, and other potentially dangerous contaminants. GDI will make an on-site visit to assess your needs for an accurate schedule. As a trusted national-wide company, our food plant cleaning services in Halifax guarantee a pristine workplace, as well as safe products and protocols.
Improve the quality of your food plant facility by signing up for a customized program with a reputable leader in the cleaning industry.
Areas We Sanitize
We can help you manage your facility or certain areas, whether you have a wet or dry environment:
- Professional cleaning and sanitation of food plant equipment and offices. Reduce your downtime by having us clean equipment and offices that are used all day, every day.
- Cleaning maintenance of overhead pipes, ceilings, duct work, conduits, support structure, and HVAC systems. By removing accumulated dust from ventilation and high areas, your employees will breathe easier and be able to work more efficiently. Our GDI Halifax staff will also remove pollen, bacteria, mould, and other contaminants.
- Allergen removal
- Silo cleaning
- Tuff wrap quarantine services. We’ll save you time by sectioning off areas that have airborne pathogens and large cleanup needs.
- Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOPs). Data reports, strategy development, and training.
- Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS). For superior food plant cleaning services in Halifax, GDI organizes its staff by designing a schedule that tracks your daily, weekly, or occasional cleanings.
- Quality assurance programs. We use GDI Inspect, our proprietary software program, in conjunction with our SSOPs for a full evaluation.
- Customized health and safety programs for your facility
- Assurance of timely production start-up
- Ongoing employee training
- Management of human resources
- Strict adherence to excellent record keeping
- Emergency support
- Mould removal
- Construction clean-up
Start working with our professionals today by joining GDI’s food plant sanitation program in Halifax.