Food Plant Sanitation Services in Edmonton
Machinery experiences frequent breakdowns due to grime build-up, costing your facility thousands of dollars. When employees are in a workplace full of dust and mould, their health suffers, affecting the productivity of your company. GDI’s food plant sanitation services in Edmonton will remedy all of these problems and more with trained staff who use eco-friendly products and tested cleaning techniques. We’ve been delivering superior results for over 90 years and intend to continue for years to come. We prevent cross-contamination and eliminate potentially dangerous contaminants to protect the health of your global consumers and reinforce the trust of your company’s name.
Profit from our divergent food plant cleaning expertise by starting a program that’s specially designed for your facility.
Areas We Sanitize
Our sanitation services are made for both wet and dry environments:
- Cleaning and sanitation of plant equipment and offices. GDI Edmonton turns chaos into order by sanitizing machinery and cleaning offices for operations to run smoothly. Our goal is to make sure you pass all inspections and have healthy employees that are happy in their workplace.
- Overhead cleaning of pipes, ceilings, duct work, conduits, support structure, and HVAC systems. Your employees will breathe easier with a complete facility sanitation. Our cleaning staff removes dust, pollen, bacteria, mould, and other contaminants.
- Allergen cleaning
- Silo cleaning
- Tuff wrap services. As a preventive measure, GDI’s food plant cleaning in Edmonton includes the confinement and quarantine of various sections within your facility. Our staff will have an easier time removing airborne pathogens, and your production will experience minimal downtime.
- Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOPs). Analysis, development, and training
- Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS). Whether you have daily, weekly, or occasional cleanings, everything is organized and clear in your MSS.
- Quality assurance programs. Gain insight into your facility’s status with GDI Inspect, our proprietary software program. You’ll receive reports and evaluations that help you coordinate your customized program with your MSS.
- Customized, site-specific health and safety programs
- Assurance of timely production start-up
- Ongoing employee training
- Human resources management
- Stringent record keeping
- Emergency support
- Mould removal
- Construction clean-up
Implement food plant cleaning into your facility’s routine today with the help of our GDI Edmonton professionals.