With nearly 22,000 trained employees in 20 locations across Canada, we are Canada’s National Cleaning and Maintenance Company. From Vancouver to Halifax, we maintain a diverse portfolio consisting of commercial, industrial, retail, recreational, educational and food manufacturing facilities.
We are currently recruiting for the following opportunities in Belleville, Ontario.
Sanitation Worker & Office Cleaner (Food Plant)
• Mechanical aptitude required
• Capable of lifting up to 50lbs (garbage/food waste removal, etc.)
• Hosing down floors and equipment
• Must have clean steel toed, non-slip work boots, preferably waterproof
• Required to work in an environment that is hot, wet & humid
• Wear employer-specified protective gear, including two pairs of gloves, face/eye shields, aprons, boots, etc.
• Exposure to chemical cleaning solution (with protective gear)
• Perform varying tasks while standing, lifting, crouching, etc. during long periods of time
• Follow all Health and Safety guidelines established by spec for this position
• Additional duties as assigned.
The Sanitation Worker & Office Cleaner must be able to work as a team along with other members of the crew, be flexible and willing to perform varying tasks per the Team Leader’s instructions and in accordance with all safety guidelines mandated by the employer. This position requires a high school diploma, food industry experience, knowledge of cleaning in a food plant environment and communication skills both written and oral. Sanitation experience for a major food plant would be an asset.
A reliable means of transportation will be required as bus routes do not run all hours or every day
All shifts are 12 hour continental.
Starting wage is: $15.00 / hour (Sanitation Worker) & $14.00 / hour (Office Cleaner)
A Criminal Background Check is to be obtained by all potential successful Candidates
Statut de l’emploi: Full time, Temporary
Lieu de travail Belleville, ON