Accepting applications until May 31, 2017.
We are currently looking for a Proposal writer who will be in charge of the development of bids and renewals as well as the management of the tendering process. Reporting to the Sales department’s upper management, the incumbent will work directly with GDI’s Sales team and Subject matter experts to ensure that the written content is fully accurate and that the proposal embodies GDI’s corporate strategic vision.
- Ensure daily checking for outgoing calls on SEAO and MERKS sites.
- Provide Managers and Vice-president with any information pertaining to available calls for tender.
- Respond to the call for tender and save it on V, under the Proposals tab.
- Develop the proposals and renewals in cooperation with the Sales team and Operations.
- Revise calls for tender and contracts to ensure that the proposal are compliant.
- Prepare the original folder (qualitative), making sure it contains all the required information, manage every aspect
- Develop the written content of every technical answer, and have the Sales Manager validate it.
- Develop and facilitate new presentations that will improve our qualitative.
- Plan meetings with the Sales team and Operations to close the case.
- Revise any work issued to ensure quality control as well as consistency and clarity of key strategic messages
- Develop and communicate timelines to key stakeholders to ensure that the proposal meets the deadlines set forth in the latter.
- Provide periodic updates to all members of the team regarding the proposal’s progress.
- Follow up with the designated representative to finalize the proposal.
- Collaborate with the team on designing and implementing improvements to the process, and having the latest products and equipment to efficiently meet with market’s needs and expectations.
- Populate CRM and ensure weekly updates.
- Update and integrate the sales report in CRM.
- Participate in other sales-related projects, when needed.
Experience and Skills
- DCS in a related field or any other relevant training or certification.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar or equivalent position.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Great skills in organizing, planning and managing projects.
- Fluently bilingual (French and English, spoken and written).
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Series (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Autonomy, discretion and rigour.
- Indefinite contract term
- Work schedule: day shift, Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary and benefits
NOTE: The masculine is used in this publication without prejudice for the sake of conciseness.