We strongly believe in doing our part to protect the environment while providing you with a clean, healthy work environment. That’s why we seek sustainable solutions and use certified green products.
Environmental and Quality Management Systems
Our determination to be a leader in protecting the environment motivated us to implement techniques and processes in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
The following are initiatives taken to protect the environment:
- We continuously evaluate the impact our products and equipment have on the environment
- We conduct environmental audits at the beginning of every new contract
- We keep our personnel informed about our policies and procedures
- We offer continual training program
- We measure our environmental performance on a monthly basis
- We save energy and reduce waste
By combining environmentally-friendly cleaning products, safe equipment, implementation of environmental management systems and continual training, we provide our clients with a clean and healthy working environment. Benefits from our green cleaning programs are numerous; they help increase employee satisfaction; improve employee morale; reduce absenteeism; and promote productivity, efficiency and retention. Benefits of green cleaning programs are well documented as they also reduce health problems associated with allergens, chemical sensitivities and contaminants, such as mold and bacteria.