The GDI Integrated Facility Services team is committed to increasing our value proposition to you, our valued client. One way we’re doing this is by taking a “collaborative care” approach to facility maintenance. We’re adding new teams with skills outside of the janitorial realm to the GDI family so we can help you with all of your facility services.
We are proud to have the multi-trade experts at Ainsworth as part of the GDI family. Ainsworth is a leading integrated, multi-trade company providing services to commercial, government, industrial, institutional and residential building clients across the country.
Areas of Expertise
- Building automation systems (BAS)
- Plumbing and mechanical
- High-voltage and power systems
- Pumps, motors and industrial electronics
- Cabling and data communications
- New installation services
- Equipment modernization and upgrades
- Maintenance and testing services
- Emergency preparedness
- Engineering services
- Energy management
- Energy efficiency advisory
In 2016, Direct Energy Business Services Ltd. (doing business as Airtron Canada) was added to the Ainsworth Inc. family. Both companies have amalgamated under the Ainsworth name. Airtron is a leading Canadian provider of HVAC, building automation and energy efficiency services with operations nationwide. Their services enable you to remotely monitor and manage energy consumption for multiple facilities, perform remote equipment diagnostics and problem resolution and see real-time data analytics on building system performance.
With over 1,200 employees across Canada, Ainsworth is now capable of providing the full range of technical services needed to install, operate, maintain and optimize the performance of all your assets, facility systems and equipment.
- Integrated facilities maintenance
- Preventative and predictive maintenance across all disciplines
- Electrical repair, maintenance and installations
- HVACR service and maintenance
- Power systems, infrared scanning and harmonics
- Power quality analysis and engineering
- Power systems design, commissioning, maintenance and modernization
- Energy management
- Project management
- Design build
- Data and voice cabling
- Data systems infrastructure
- Industrial electronics
- Mechanical service, maintenance and installations
- Repairable asset management
- Rotating equipment remanufacturing
- Solar PV design, installation and maintenance
- Solar thermal heating
- Total building maintenance
- Network operations centre
- 24/7 bilingual call centre
Go green with our new building automation and energy efficiency services!
Ainsworth can help you maximize asset performance, reduce operating costs, increase environmental responsibility and ensure the consistent comfort of your customers, employees or tenants. Experience all the benefits of a collaborative care approach to facility maintenance and enjoy what our new technical services experts can do for you today!