AODA Policy 2016GDI Integrated Facilities Services is approaching 100 years in the industry and has nearly 20,000 employees across Canada and the United States. We have carefully built a reputation as an equal-opportunity employer of choice. We have the extensive resources required to offer the industry’s top training development, and our personnel undergo continuously updated training programs to enhance knowledge and skills.
We have clearly defined strategies and procedures to facilitate the recruitment of competent, qualified employees. Please review the process below for more information about our hiring processes. If you are interested in employment with GDI, we encourage you to complete an application for employment.
- Application: To apply, select an open job on the right and fill out the application form.
- Review: We will review your completed employment application form.
- Interview: If we are interested in your resume, we will conduct an interview and check your references prior to making an offer of employment.
- Hiring: We will complete all relevant personal information and security verifications. If you are the successful candidate, you will receive an offer of employment letter and the Welcome to GDI Orientation Package.
- Training: All hired candidates must complete training and pass tests on Health & Safety, Environment, and Respect at the Workplace. We provide specific training on cleaning processes and procedures to ensure rapid work team integration and productive work routine adoption.
We support our people’s success.
- We help you enhance your skills.
- We stimulate your potential.
- We offer positive work environments.
- View our AODA Policy