Healthcare Cleaning Services in Calgary
As an industry leader in cleaning and sanitation, GDI understands the importance of hygiene, especially in the healthcare industry. Hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities depend on medical cleaning services like ours to certify that their workspace is clear of airborne pathogens, bacteria, mould, and other harmful germs. GDI’s healthcare cleaning services in Calgary and surrounding areas adhere to the highest cleaning standards.
What We Can Do:
- Infectious disease and hospital-grade disinfection specific to healthcare environments that adheres to all federal health and safety regulations.
- All cleaning cloths and mopping programs use microfibre technology for better containment and removal that guarantees a cleaner looking surface.
- Strict colour-coding methodologies to avoid cross-contamination. All our staff members are experts in colour-coding and other vital operating procedures.
- HEPA multi-filtration, high-efficiency vacuuming technology and dusting. Dust particles and pathogens will no longer be a threat.
- Detailed pandemic contingency planning.
- Air duct cleaning. Mitigate the spread of hospital-borne sickness and allergens by having your air ducts regularly cleaned, dusted, and inspected.
- Reusable and cleanable filtering technology, saving your healthcare facility money.
- Operating cost reduction guidelines.
- Exceed compliance and auditing requirements.
- Enhance patient safety and satisfaction by putting their health and wellness first.
Where We Can Help
- Medical office buildings. Not only a place of business, a medical office is a multi-purpose facility that must uphold strict cleaning policies in order to prevent the spread of contamination.
- Surgery centres. When patients put their faith in their doctors, they deserve spotless surgeries that promote high success rates.
- Medical and Test Laboratories. Avoid wasting precious funds and countless hours of research by ensuring your test labs are clean and contaminant-free.
- Physical therapy centres. Give your recovering patients a fighting chance of physical recovery by making sure their immune systems aren’t under attack by contaminated equipment.
- Daycare centres. Every child and their family are at a high risk of contracting viruses. Paying special attention to daycare centres with professional sanitation services will help contain these sicknesses.
- Ambulatory care facilities. Prevent the spread of sickness in waiting rooms by hiring professional ambulatory care cleaning service to thoroughly sanitize and clean your facility.
Benefits of Healthcare Cleaning Services in Calgary
No matter what medical field you work in, hospital cleaning services are essential to upholding protocol and to preventing the spread of sickness within the community. By hiring experienced medical cleaning specialists, it is guaranteed that your knowledgeable support staff will rid your facility of allergens, pathogens, and bacteria to promote high standards of cleanliness as well as keep your patients and medical staff as healthy as possible.
Get in touch with a GDI healthcare cleaning professional in Calgary today.