In our part of the country, we rely on our HVAC units to shield us from the extreme temperatures we face every season. Whether it’s scorching heat or freezing cold, our HVAC system should always be there to make us feel comfortable; however, if your HVAC unit is constantly running into problems, it may be a sign that it needs a thorough cleaning. GDI’s professional duct cleaning in Calgary inspects, cleans, and maintains your unit to keep it running as smoothly as it should.
The Benefits of Cleaning Your HVAC Unit Include:
- fewer service calls that will save you money
- more dependable and energy efficient service
- an increase in the longevity of your unit
- removal of allergens from the air, thereby reducing workplace sickness
- elimination of offensive odours, dust, and debris
What We Can Do:
- Cleaning and disinfecting heating and cooling air ducts and components
- Cleaning and disinfecting supply and return air ducts as well as registers, grilles, and diffusers
- Complete cleaning of HVAC heat exchangers, A/C coil, drip pans, fan components, and humidifier
- Total removal of bacteria, mould, pollen, dust, construction debris, drywall and insulation dust and debris, mildew, and other contaminants that could be affecting the air quality.
As part of your air quality management program, regular air duct and HVAC cleaning is vital. Your HVAC system is responsible for the ebb and flow of microscopic, yet potent, chemicals, odours, bacteria, pollutants, and pathogens—all of which contribute to Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) and other air-borne health conditions. It is recommended to get your building’s heating, ventilation, and A/C system regularly inspected, no matter what sort of system you have. Having your commercial HVAC unit inspected every one to two years will extend your unit’s energy efficiency and provide clean, breathable air for everyone inside.
At GDI Integrated Facility Services, we’re committed to the complete disinfection of your air ducts and HVAC system. A thorough understanding of your building’s heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems gives us a head start on our duct cleaning services. Our HVAC specialists utilize cutting-edge equipment to make their jobs more thorough and easier for customization to your particular needs.
If your commercial space needs HVAC and air duct cleaning in Calgary, contact GDI today.