FORECASTING MAINTENANCE COSTS
Building effective portfolio management requires managing and planning tools which precisely measure building and building assets condition in order to adequately forecast budgets and maintenance operations in the long term.
SARRA’s technology captures the overall budgeting and maintenance operation and brings relevant and precise data to facility managers to ensure informed decision-making in optimizing their portfolio’s total cost of ownership. SARRA has multiple functionalities including the identification of building assets, the precise measurement of accumulated maintenance deficit, the development of investment master plans and project follow-ups. SARRA is the culmination of over 10 years of research and development in strategic assets planning.
SARRA, Modules and Functionalities
- Location Management Module (Sites, Buildings, Divisions, Floors, Rooms)
- Asset Management Module Based on UNIFORMAT II Elemental Classification
- Prototype Management Module
- Project Management Module
- Documents (Any Format) Included in Each Module
- Accumulated Maintenance Deficit Analysis
- Master Plan
- Budget Management in Regards to Multiple Envelope Costs
- Calculation of Facility Maintenance, Capital Replacement and Renewal Budgets (up to 25 Years)
- Reports Available in PDF, HTML, Excel, and RTF.
By working in conjunction with MAINT (Maintenance, Inventory and Purchasing) and SR2 (Service Requests), SARRA brings to facility administrators efficient and high-performance tools to facility administrators aiding in the management of overall activities. SARRA is used by several facility administrators, one of which manages more than 3600 buildings representing an area of 15.5 million m2. To know more about our Customized Services.