A key step in protecting your facility’s value
With the change in season, facilities need a targeted Spring Clean to get rid of the mess winter has left behind.
We can see how the gravel, salt and dirt can damage a building’s hard surface floor and carpeted areas, but less visible risks can be overlooked and end up creating some of the biggest expenses during this shift in weather.
GDI’s professionally trained custodians can help reduce potential health risks and maintain your facility’s value by providing these value-added services:
• Hot and/or cold pressure washing
• Parking lot cleaning and line painting
• Landscaping and graffiti removal
• Window cleaning (interior and exterior)
• Blind cleaning
• Light lens cleaning
• Stripping and/or scrubbing and re-coating hard surface flooring
• Steam cleaning carpets, matting and upholstery