CLEANER. SAFER. HEALTHIER.
We do not settle for less. Quality First.
We don’t settle for less and neither should you.
We were incredibly proud to be a winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies program for the last TWELVE years in a row and are now a proud Alumni member of the Best Managed Program.
In order to ensure impeccable service, we make use of software based on internationally recognized standards and we have established a nation-wide Quality Assessment Cycle certified by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. What do we offer to ensure an exceptional service? Systematic analysis, understanding of client requirements, operational policies and procedures, and more.
- GDCalc. Proprietary software that calculates the necessary time to do a cleaning task depending on the nature and floor area of a room, enabling us to perform our work more efficiently.
- GDInspect. Proprietary Quality Inspection software. Based on APPA and LEED standards, it evaluates the cleanliness level of buildings and facilities.
- SR-2. Web Service Requests software. It ensures that resources are tasked to service requests in a timely manner and that the necessary follow-ups are completed as needed.
These technological applications have added benefits:
- They run on most tablets in any operational environment across the country. This is in line with our desire to reduce our environmental footprint and to maximize productivity on our sites.
- We are investing heavily in the deployment of these devices for the completion of quality assurance inspections, onsite training videos, accident report investigations as well as electronic transmission of maintenance requests.
- We feel that these elements are necessary steps towards the continual improvement of our services.