GDI'S GREATEST ASSET: OUR PEOPLE.
At GDI, our employees are like family. We have nearly 20,000 team members across Canada and the United States.
Because we’ve been in this industry for nearly a century and because we have such a broad scope we have the resources to offer our personnel the training development they deserve. Our personnel undergo continuously updated training programs to enhance their knowledge and skills. To keep our reputation as an employer of choice, we have clearly defined strategies and procedures for the selection and recruitment of competent and qualified people, in compliance with Provincial Employment Standards.
- Application: As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage anyone interested in seeking employment within our Group to complete an application for employment. Application forms can be filled out on our website in the Careers section.
- Review: Completed employment application forms are reviewed to ensure that the applicant is legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Interview: Each applicant is interviewed, and references are checked prior to an offer of employment.
- Hiring: All relevant personal information and security verifications are completed. An offer of employment letter and the Welcome to GDI Orientation Package are submitted to the successful candidate.
- Training: All hired candidates must complete training and pass tests on Health & Safety, Environment, and Respect at the Workplace. We give specific training on cleaning processes and procedures to ensure rapid integration to the work teams and a productive work routine is immediately adopted.
We support our people in their will to succeed.
- We help them enhance their skills.
- We stimulate their potential.
- We offer positive working environments.